alt/text gambar

Prime Time with Cool Shades💎

View this email in your browser

Hi My Friend!
 

Do you feel that chill in the air? Crisp fall weather is hear and I'm so ready to bust out my cool tone shades!

 

In case you don't know, I'm utterly obsessed with the dreamy new blue dust Indy shades. I also get so much mileage out of my classic matte black blue mirror Bellas and my cool matte black blue mirror Dashes. Plus I'm loving the chic look of gold blue gradient Lenox frames.

 

Can't choose just one look? With BOGO Free deals, you can snag two cool sunnies at once!

 

Happy Shopping!

❤️ Olivia S.

SHOP BOGO FREE COOL TONES
Copyright © 2023 DIFF, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
DIFF
19701 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 260
Torrance, CA 90502

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.
Share on Google Plus

About Animacs

Animacu menyediakan berita anime, manga, live action etc ter-UPDATE.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Baca yang lain...